Looking for Free and Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for your kids?
Try our free and printable Halloween coloring pages in your home, A Jack o’ lantern?
How about a monster? How about a vampire? How about a witch? I hope that you and your kid enjoy these worksheets as much as I do.
To print or download just hover your pointing device over any desired image and press/click on the print icon or download icon.
Best Coloring Accessories and Materials
Below is a list of the best coloring supplies that will guarantee you awesome results and fun. Here is what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. it’s awesome when used together with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils will give you awesome results.
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are simply awesome for coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol-Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: You can use Sakura Gelly Roll Pens if you want to add more details over colored pencils or a marker!
- Paper Trimmer: Best coloring page size should be 8×10 for easy trim and framing of the artwork! if you want some really nice straight line it is advisable to use a paper trimmer.