Graco pack n play will definitely make it easier for you once your kids start crawling around by providing a safe and comfortable playing space for your kids.
As we all know, kids spend most of their days sleeping, averaging anything between 14 and 17 hours daily! Investing in a high-quality crib mattress is paramount, but keep in mind that your kid may also be spending time in a pack and play and therefore choosing the best mattress for the Graco pack n play is paramount.
Not only are Pack and Plays a practical portable sleeping choice, but they are also an excellent alternative for corralling little children and providing a safe space for them to play.
When it comes to baby sleep, you want to minimize the danger of SIDS, which means owning a firmer mattress is critical. Even though they have a thin resting surface, investing a little more money on a good mattress can offer you the comfort that your baby will be well supported while sleeping.
This post will provide you with some buying advice as well as reviews of the 5 best mattresses for Graco pack n play that will ensure your children’s comfort and safety.
Best Mattress for Graco Pack n play
Best Mattress for Graco Pack n play Reviews
Dream On Me 3" Playard Mattress, White
$32.29 in stock
- THE SAFE CHOICE: Keeping in mind the health & safety of your baby, this playmat is not only Greenguard Gold & JPMA certified but also complies with the Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633.
- APPEALING COVER: The wonderful Dream On Me 3” Square Corner Playmat has a durable vinyl cover with an adorable cloud print.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: With a reinforced waterproof cover and binding that resists liquids & stains, the Dream On Me 3” Square Corner Playmat is super easy to clean with just mild soap and warm water.
- PRODUCT SPECS: Product dimensions are 38” L x 25.5” W x 3” H, with a weight of 3.5 Lbs.
- PRODUCT WARNINGS: The Dream On Me 3” Square Corner Playmat is intended to be used for babies 6 months and older.
Milliard Tri-Fold Pack N' Play Mattress Topper - Plus Free Bonus Carry Case
- Sleep In Comfort – help your child sleep better by replacing the thin, hard mattress that comes with the pack-n-play. Constructed from top quality, high density foam, this mattress provides the perfect balance between firm support and soft comfort so your little one can sleep better - and you can too!
- Maximum Portability – Milliard original trifold design allows you to easily fold up your mattress into the bonus carry bag that’s included for free - so you can easily store or travel with your mattress. It can be used without a playard as well for the perfect toddler sleeping mat.
- Waterproof Cover – comes with a top-quality, polyester cover that’s both waterproof and washable so you never have to worry about keeping your mattress clean.
- Lab Tested – our topper's foam meets CertiPUR-US standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
- More Details - soft mattress is not intended for babies. Consult with physician for safety recommendations. Measures 38x26x1.5 with rounded corners for a perfect universal fit. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for foam to expand after opening.
Related Article: Breathable Crib Mattress for Your Baby’s Crib
Related Article: Tips for traveling with a Newborn Baby
NapYou Amazon Exclusive Pack n Play Mattress, Convenient Fold with Bonus Easy Handle Carry Bag
- TRI-FOLD PACK N' PLAY MATTRESS - Using the highest qualities with your babies satisfaction in mind we've created the ultimate foldable mattress for babies measuring in at 37.5 x 26 x 1.5 with rounded corners to make sure your NapYou Pack and Play mattress can perfectly fit into any Pack n Play.
- ORGANIC COTTON - Soft to the touch, we've made the tri-fold Pack n Play mattress with organic cotton and polyester blend so not only will it be durable, but extremely soft to the touch for your baby.
- BONUS EASY HANDLE CARRY BAG - We've included a convenient carry bag with the Pack and Play mattress that you can conveniently fold up and place in the bag along with a small blanket.
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT A PACK N PLAY - The NapYou Pack n Play tri-fold mattress is designed to be used with or with an actual Pack and Play, which can make a perfect sleeping mat.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for foam to expand
What to consider when choosing the best mattress for Graco pack n play
Because you are most likely not going to enjoy the thin mattress pad that comes with your Graco pack n play, you may need to consider purchasing a decent, thick mattress to replace it.
As a result, I recommend that we look at some of the variables to consider when purchasing a mattress for your Graco pack n play crib.
1. Firmness is the first quality to look for.
When you think of toddlers, the first thing that springs to mind is likely to be soft and velvety; but, when it comes to sleeping, you need to have a firm mattress and a sheet that fits snugly. As stated by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), “Mattresses should be firm and should keep their form even when the fitted sheet specified for that model is utilized.”
You might choose a mattress with a bit more give that isn’t nearly as rigid as an infant mattress as they grow into toddlers; therefore, take into account the size of your kid who’ll be using the pack and play. There are also choices that allow you to switch between a hard side for a baby and a softer side for a toddler as needed.
2. Material that’s used when making the Mattress
When purchasing a mattress, take into consideration the material used on both the inside and exterior. Mattresses that are flame retardant are often made with additional chemicals, so bear this in mind if you want to be as comfortable as possible.
It is possible to get mattresses in a variety of materials including organic cotton, organic cotton, plastic-based, lightweight foam, water-resistant, and many more options. Consider materials that are easy to wash to reduce the growth of mildew and other bacteria.
Regarding the durability of your pack n play mattress, this isn’t a major consideration. A durable product is important if you intend to get more than one kid.
On the other hand, if you plan on using it for only a year or two, it may not be reasonable to overspend for durability. No matter what the scenario maybe, the most important thing to consider is the quality of the playard.
Check the pack n play mattress customer reviews or on the manufacturer’s website to find out more about the mattress. In addition, you may choose to obtain a comprehensive warranty plan in the event of a defect.
Final consideration: how simple it is to clean your Graco pack n play mattress should be top of your list. Fortunately for you, the majority of models are waterproof and can be wiped with a damp cloth.